But God wants better for us. He
I think one of the best examples of Philippians 4:6-7 in action is in the Psalms of David, specifically Psalm 56.
"When I am afraid, I put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?"
David put his trust in the Almighty One. The One who knows how the our story ends because He has already written it, each and every day! I need not fear the future because it is but a memory to my Heavenly Father.
- My Savior who died for my sins so that I may have eternal life in heaven
- A husband who seeks God's face daily
- Children whose names are all written in the Book of Life
- Parents who love me, my husband and my children and pray daily for us
- Friends who press in when life gets tough
- A church that seeks to spread the gospel through community
- So many more things that I cannot possibly list them all!