Friday, April 3, 2015

Prayer of Contrition ***Caution-Honest, Transparent, Truthful and Pain-filled***

This is directly from my journal this afternoon, written after I was made aware of several sins against my Heavenly Father and husband:

Lord,
I confess my sin of trying to control a situation that You have already orchestrated.  I failed to seek the advice of my husband whom You have set at the head of our home.  I have acted rashly and against my husband's desires.  Lord-when will I learn?  How many times do I have to run headlong into a situation because of my own selfish desires?  Please forgive my transgressions against You and Rick.  If the home I desire has to be sacrificed because of my foolish actions, please give me peace about that situation as well.
-Amen-

I want to be transparent and hones in what I post on my blog.  No frills, no lengthy interpretations or explanations.  Read it, take it as what you will.  I have sinned, and I must confess my transgression against my God and my husband.
I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help?  My help comes from the Lord, who made the earth.
-Psalm 121:1-2-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Defining Moments

  Everyone has THAT moment that defines their life. Some people have multiple moments. Sometimes these moments are not welcome, not what we ...